ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 517 guests, and 38 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Trumpy Offline OP
We tracked the girl down, last Wednesday night, after a fire in a Class-room in a local school, she had been expelled from this school and admitted to ALL of the fires that we had extinguished in the last month, under suspicious circumstances.
I am going to stay with the Brigade, as I feel, that I am still a part of it!. [Linked Image]

Arc Flash PPE Clothing, LOTO & Insulated Tools
Trumpy Offline OP
Guys,
Odd time or two that I have responded with the PoCo at the same time as the Fire Brigade.
People get really nasty when someone is looking to cut thier power off to thier house, because it's on fire!.
Odd time I have had to help the Police too, I'm just under 6 foot and quite solidly built with it(you have to be to be a Faultsman), but I would sooner use words to get my way out of an awkward situation, rather than actions, with a certain amount of tact, of course.
If you have ever spoken to me on the telephone, I'm just a pussy-cat!.

P
Glad you've caught the culprit. It does seem as though we're breeding some pretty agressive teenagers who'll stop at nothing in their quest for vengeance. The dreadful images of incidents like Columbine come to mind.

I would sooner use words to get my way out of an awkward situation, rather than actions,
I mastered that art when I was at school. There was always the one bully who'd end up saying "Want to come outside and settle it, then?" I'd just say "No thanks," and walk away. Kind of left him with a deflated look and a what-do-I-do-now-to-save-face problem.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard