ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
Safety at heights?
by gfretwell - 04/23/24 03:03 PM
Old low volt E10 sockets - supplier or alternative
by gfretwell - 04/21/24 11:20 AM
Do we need grounding?
by gfretwell - 04/06/24 08:32 PM
UL 508A SPACING
by tortuga - 03/30/24 07:39 PM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (Scott35), 402 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Shane,

grab a mit & git in the game.....

Arc Flash PPE Clothing, LOTO & Insulated Tools
O
It's so refreshing to hear such positive and safety conscious comments from all of you qualified workers. My contact with qualified workers over the past several years has been a result of accidents and fatality investigations. I expect the employer / contractor / utility etc. to view me / us / OSHA as the enemy but I am constantly surprised and perplexed as to why the employees / qualified worker / electricians / linemen view us as the “enemy” when were on their side. I can’t thank you all enough for all your support and comments of appreciation. Thanks for the warm welcome and best wishes to all for a safe and happy holiday season and a prosperous new year. I will be monitoring and checking in between my training, our office move, vacation etc. BTW our OSHA National Training Institute is in the process of moving from Des Plaines Illinois to Arlington Heights Illinois (6 miles away) in a brand new facility (suburbs of Chicago) . If anyone is ever in the grater Chicago area and would like a tour of the facility drop me an e-mail. I’ll be delighted to give you the full tour.

OSHA Professor - Grizzy

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard