The multiwire paranoia seems pretty silly to me. I've done commercial service work for about 30 yrs of my "electricianing". I have yet to see a problem that could be directly attributed to a shared neutral. Loose connectons, sure. 2 within the last week.
There are an awful lot of modular wiring (like Reloc) systems in use with fluorescent and HID lighting. I've yet to see one with individual neutrals, and still haven't seen one burnt up because of it.

Oversize neutrals are fine if you want, but considering: You can't buy a 3 phase 6 wire device, disconnect, panelboard, transformer, or service, I fail to see the point of running individual neutrals on branch circuits.

It reminds me of the $158 audiophile duplex receptacle that was discussed here once. It had gold plated contacts. It would then be connected to a home's copper wiring, and at the service, to the PoCo's aluminum service drop and distribution system.

Iwire and I were the original guys that "agreed to disagree" on many subjects.
We actually agree on so many things that it's kinda scary. [Linked Image] I'm with with Roger and him 100% on this one.

I had some typos

[This message has been edited by electure (edited 01-21-2006).]