Doc, preperation is the key. I try my best to have everything for the job on the trucks before my men roll out, EVERYTHING! I make sure that I personally lay out each job by hand and label the circuits on the studs. Since I have calculated loads the guys are basically wiring by numbers... HRA1 to A2 and so on. I even write the wire destination inside the larger switch boxes so all you have to do is look and say "hey I need a switch leg there for the kitchen cans". We use the same type wire, boxes, panels, devices, service equipment, connectors and even hardware over and over again. We use two double wire spools loaded with 12/2 and another 1000ft reel at the panel. This allows us to pull five homeruns at once. Each spool is labeled so we can keep track of the circuits. Even all our tool bags are loaded with the same tools. We use story poles to mark heights. 1x6 ripped with a 46" top, a 16" notch, a handle, painted orange so in doesnt disappear in the lumber. Had em for years. My old boss asked me if I still had my old story pole, I said yes, he said they lose two a job. We use blue THHN for switch make up to identify the hot taps. It's cheaper than wasting 12/2 and cuts down on miswired switches. Well thats just a few of my secrets. I wish I could tell you more but the enemy may be watching.