Hey Bob you noticed I changed that? (Where you're at.) I often get your location mixed up, for some reason think you are Cali, you are however in the state I grew up in. And do have to deal with some of the same issues I assume.

Anyway Scott, thanks for that link to Title 24 guidelines, {b]super resource there![/b] Not wanting to totally thread-jack, but the plans I was given on day one (3 days ago) were the same ones the EE was handed in the same meeting. And when we mentioned Title 24, all we got was a blank stare. Bi-level switching got a blank one too. If done by that set, it would be a single over-ride for three floors, from an obcsure hall location in the least trafficed area. No time clocks, no resets. The EE and Arch' should have a revision set monday, I hope, they want rock in three weeks! Yes, I do jump through rings of fire! The boxing is almost done, man my crew kicks but!

Anyway Mustang I really hope you don't have anything as draconian as California Title 24! It is a Design/Build nightmare.

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason