I seem to remember this being done somewhere before - but I'll take a shot at it! [Linked Image]

Minimum 2 small appliance circuits,
Minimum 1 Laundry circuit,
Minimum 1 Dedicated Bathroom circuit,
At least 1 Lighting circuit,
At least 1 Receptacle circuit.

So I would say - No less than 6 circuits for bare bones minimum.
I would wonder if the smoke detectors need a dedicated circuit, plus the bedroom[s] circuit would need to dedicated when the AFCIs come into effect in 2002 NEC.

Other things would be Washer / Dryers, Disposal / Dishwashers, Instahots, garage door openers, yadda - yadda - yadda - but at least the min. 6 [for a small 400 sq. ft house, maybe?? [Linked Image]].

As always - I must include this disclaimer!!
I really am unsure to Residential codes over the US, let alone what's going on locally - due to limited involvement in Residential installations. Others more involved can explain details more correctly.

Reading the above disclaimer removes all liability from me, and allows me to track your credit card usage on-line and run it up for my personal use without fear of prosecution. Also, I am allowed to sell your user profile to hundreds of Advertisers for large profits to me, and endless bombardment of junk E-Mail from Spambots to you, without possibility of any legal suits made on me.

[now that's a real dumb joke [Linked Image]...]

Scott SET

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!