Oh sorry gentlemen.... I for got to mention the punk did NOT get a damned thing! Just damage and hassle....

Me... Just damage and hassle....

As for the neighborhood, for the city its real nice, and normally not a problem, I used to live next to the projects and never had a problem!?!? Go figure....

Camera though would sort out me getting up and charging in my boxers out the door, especially if it is nothing but a motorcycle going by. Just hook up the monitor to this very screen, which is next to the bedroom. Something happens just check here, rather than run accross the house. That, and I'll have a picture of them.... (Or a license plate.) Not like a while back and I charge out there and found a few kids by the van, one looking in, who got his face in the gutter until the cops came, and two more who were watching out, who took off. Only to have him say "it just went off while I was walking by", and get the lecture from the cops about how he could press charges.... Not for detaining him, just the take down and nearly breaking the arm....

I know where to get an M-1 if I need to, but don't want to go there yet..... A weapon I'm sure to be able to hit a moving target with, and a still one at 1000 yards. (One benifit of the USMC) Unless they are packing, there is no need, and if they are, they'll be shooting at other types of crime. IMO The face to face green money type.

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason