Ok.... Its a dream panel, and not cheap....

• Dual Neutral, and installed ground bars (Ground top and bottom, neutral on each side)
  • Have removable tops and bottoms. 1 set with KO's (installed) for cable type instalations, and another set temp mounted to the inside of the panel with no KO's for when you need to make your own to either an existing patern, or any other patern you want.
  • Be truely "Invertable", not turn the whole panel upside down and have the door swing change, and have phase A and B reverse (Murray - FYI I hate that!)
  • Edges that adjust for for changes in wall finish, and for up to 1 1/2" like a big goof ring...
  • Has a flat door that has an 1/16th" tolorance trick cabinet door that blends right into the wall.
  • Intumescent inserts available for 2 hour rating!
  • Has its own required illumination built in for use when cover is on or off.
  • All breakers have trip indicator LED and ammeter display during operation.
  • All breakers 22k AIC rated, current limiting to 5k depending on setting.
  • All breakers are AF/GF/regular, depending on setting.
  • All breakers are dual rated 15 to 50a, single or multi-pole depending on setting and installed.
  • All breakers have astonomical timeclock, motion interface, and dry contact control.
  • Has a modem that I can use to troubleshoot, and reset breakers from home.
  • Has at least one year warrantee, and a local service Rep to program and install the darn thing. (So long as I can mark up the service calls, warrantee or not.)

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason