Mmmmm... Pain!

Let's see.... Can't sleep do to lower back pain sometimes. Knees hurts so bad when the rainy season starts that I think about using a cane, like I thought about on my way home today. But thats due to herititary arthrisis and various other injuries. (Including falling off ladders and scaffolding. And bike wrecks, street fighting, and break dancing when that was cool...) Wrist aches periodicaly... That said, I never need more than a few aspirin, and I reserve them for the hard days! If someone needs illegal drugs to manage pain, they did not get that injury at work, (unless they are a burn victim) sounds like an excuse for entertainment to me.

My advice... Knee pads or Skillers Pants (With built in knee pads) They have actually helped me alot. Lift correctly, and do not over exert. Back brace if nessesary for heavey lifting, it will keep you from abdominal hernia, and if worn often is a great reminder for good posture. Avoid repeatitive motion on the wrists, and use lighter wieght, more ergonomic tools. Knipex and WiHa make fine lightwieght ergonomic tools. Avoid being that moron with all the tools he doesn't use all day in bags that weigh 25lbs not including the 10lb 18v over-powered hammerdrill/drill used as a screwdriver that he does everything with. If your doing commercial jobs, there is also nothing wrong with having your own rubbermaid cart personalized for the long haul with over-sized phematic tires and a small radio. Demand a clean work site for easy rolling of your ride, and it will probhably due well for your ankles too if you're not stumbling over crap on the floor. If not sweep it aside yourself...

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason