Sixer: Thanks for the positive outlook.

Dave T: I can offer people the truth. If I don't know the answer I can find it. I may not have all the experience, but the goal is to point people in the right direction, and possibly make a little in the process.

Tiger: I understand the legality part of it and am currently chasing the answer down. Now as far as experience, there are some inspectors who only glance over things. I am talking about a whole electrical breakdown. Then pointing them in the direction of a licensed and insured electrician.

CTwireman: I am a union apprentice, but I do not have to pay dues until I decide to join. Secondly< I would not even be close to being competition for a union shop or even a non-union shop for that matter.

togol: not really worried about school. I have found as long as I put a decent effort into it and do the homework it all works out in the end. As far as being cocky, yeah I agree, I am not apprentice of the year or anything, but I get it done. I have done alot of sidework with fellow co-workers and have a good understanding of the residential side of the coin.

All:

Once again, I want to see if there is a market for this. If I can make some money and point people in the right direction to get their problems fixed, then what is the real problem? Is it the apprentice thing? No one here would have known this if they hadn't seen it in my name and profile.

"If common sense was common, everyone would have it"-not sure, someone here