Hi,
A list is fine books are fine, sometimes a clarification in simple laymans terms is better..

There are a lot of folks out there who are willing to give their time and answer questions.

I ask a lot of questions that I may know or may not know the answer to and could easily look it up but the site is setup to allow users to post questions and comments.

I do not think you will find any better place to get help and to interact with other folks in the trade and some who are not.

I have asked the same question several times throughout my 27 years in the trade.

The only dumb question is the one that you did not ask. ( I think that is how it goes)

The truth is, that the number of required outlets is covered by the NEC but I have seen local or state ordinances that require a separate circuit for a heat/vent/light combo..I have seen it required to provide a headbolt heater.

Long story short, time on the pond and the tools that you need to do the job along with all the references you need is the best way. You will never memorize everything, just know where to find it or how to find the right answer.

Dont get put off by the post here, there are good and bad anywhere you go!

There is more good here in my opinion.

Good luck with the job and the yungun!

regards

Greg