Royta,
The bed i purchased was the 696D54FJ40. It is the 600 series with both sides matching. It is the shorter bed to fit on a dually rather than a cab and chassis--cab and chassis is 4" longer. I added a master locking system and had them match the clear coat/ base coat paint on my truck. The price before taxes was $5232.00. I didn't order it with a bumper due to the fact that for an afternoon and a couple hundred bucks I can build the bumper I want as well as a full headache rack--both options from the dealer were going to be around $1500.00. This price included installation. I don't know what the price is for just the bed without install.
As for the picture of the door in your last post that is much more substantial than the Stahl hinge.
I researched Rawson and Koenig, Stahl, Reading, Knapheide, and the Royal bodies. Royal has a plant in Dallas and they looked like a good body, however I wanted to talk to people who have these beds and get their opinion on what they have and I didn't run into anybody in over a year who had one here in my area. I talked with several different people who have utility bodies and it was basically a toss up between the Rawson, Reading and the Knapheide. The deciding factor for me was the price. In my area and these are approximates Rawson--$5500.00, Reading--$5600.00, and Knapheide--$4900. Just a side note the dealer I went through told me he mostly sells Knapheides--he had 12 Knapheides and 1 Rawson on the yard waiting to be installed.