My personal favorites are these:

1. Ideal EMT stretcher. This comes in handy when I need to use a piece of EMT that's too short. Hint: never exceed 25% stretch, the EMT gets too thin.

2. Greenlee MC bender. No matter what the angle, I get nice effortless bends in MC of any gauge. It works best on 12/2 though.

3. Klein coupling splitter. When I just can't connect two pipes with a coupling, splitting the coupling lengthwise can get a guy through the hard times. One whack and the coupling is split 60/40. This hides the cut line from the inspectors. The front half snaps on, making the joint line of the split coupling hard to see unless you get your head in there at the right angle.

4. Fluke wire shrinker. When a box is overstuffed with a rat's nest of wires, nothing makes more room than a wire shrinker. Set it at 50% and it shrinks all wires in the box by 50%. Don't go 100%, I'll warn you - you'll never see them again.

I love my Klein needlenose for bending wire.

Fluke hot stick - it discerns different hot wires really well and doesn't give a bunch of bad readings.

Fluke AC/DC amp clamp 336 is awesome, zeroes out much faster than the Greenlee.

When it comes to pulling fish tape, my Klein fish tape pulling lineman's are the bomb.

[This message has been edited by Spark Master Flash (edited 11-04-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Spark Master Flash (edited 11-04-2003).]