Let's see...

In a craftsman-style house (like the one in Mr. Holland's Opus), I found a soda bottle under the attic floor. It had "Cola-Cola Bottling Works, Washington, D.C." embossed (raised, actually) on the bottom. It wasn't the wasp-waist style like now, it was straight-sided.

Also, I found an intact (except for the filament, which had been the up-and-down zig-zag kind) Edison-base bulb, with the pointy tip, under a house. I could just barely make out the words "National Mazda" printed on the side.

We have a small collection of various old wine bottles (evidenced by the grapes raised around the bottle) and various apothecary-type bottles, not screw-topped, obviously to be sealed with corks.

I have found a few tools, mostly screw-drivers, Channelocks, a hammer or two, and recently an almost-new pair of Kleins, complete with the thick red replacement handles. No power tools, though. A couple of lighters, one in a pack of fresh cigarettes.

I gave the cigarettes back to my helper, but kept his lighter. hey, he's gotta feel the pain to learn, right?

"lol Pierre ! a catastrophy"

Me-owch!

"Oh, by the way, the other day I was at work and dropped my inch and a half KO with the big bolt down the wall and tried everything to get it back but couldn't. "

Magnets, Gunther, magnets.

Larry Fine
Fine Electric Co.
fineelectricco.com