Thanks SCOTT,
guys tell me if I'M wrong here but what i think is the conduit fill tells you that yes you may stick 36 # 10 wires in an 1 1/2 " emt it does not say that you can use them at full amp load so that is why you derate them
if those # 10 wires were running 500 foot and only pulling 2 or 3 amps then it says you can stick all 36 in there now if u are not sure about the amperage then the derate table tells you how many amps you can safely put to each wire takes out the guessing of you over heating the wiring am using these numbers as examples only dont have book at hand.
Have worked in 3 locations where an inspector showed up now in 2 of the 3 locations 2 of the inspectors mostly turned their head on most items but one was tougher than a boot and he would tell you " I may be wrong by code but until a judge tells me I'M wrong you either do it my way or you stop work "
AS for running mixed voltages in the same conduit I know it is legal but it is just something I do not do and have taught guys that have worked for me to not do it and if the case arises where they have to at least run BOY for the 277-480 and red black and blue for 120 240 also white for the 120/240 and gray for 277/480

MAY THE SUN SHINE ON YOUR FACE IN THE MORNING AND YOU AWAKE WITH A SMILE