the weather geeks here, are telling us the "arctic" air is moving out, and the "siberian" air is moving in. what the hell's the difference? cold is cold!!!
anyway, guys, if you have the right amount of influence on the "movers and shakers" in your company......or maybe you are that "mover and shaker", try scheduling things like "service truck maintenance, inventory, voluntary vacations (offer an extra day?), equipment proficiency seminars, fix-up, clean-up, paint, and organize." the guys that wanna work, or need to, post the active jobs on your bulletin board, and ask for volunteers. if the only job there is, is an outdoor job, doing parking lot lights, and my family needs to eat.......i'll take it!!!! [Linked Image]

seriously guys, i know where you all are coming from..........but, the great thing about living in the good old usa, (or any other democratic country)"..is the idea that we can live and work anywhere we want to!!
i hate winters too, always have. (prolly comes from my childhood in rockport, texas).

all i can say is "make the best of it" and "quitcherbitchin"... [Linked Image]

gramps....(ready for the flames)