Hello again,
Well I found a bad fixture that was causing it to trip. But it has once again started it's shenanigans. As I had stated in an earlier post it is not a GFCI breaker but a GFP. After doing some research and talking with some engineers these breakers do not have a set trip value but rather rides inside a bubble if you will that move up and down with the current passing through it, if the ground fault moves outside this bubble it trips. So my theory is that they are on the verge or riding the line of the bubble all the time so it is easy to trip. Also distance plays a huge role in this as well, GFP breakers max trip is with conductors leaving MDP about 60 ft away, the longer the conductors are out to sub panels the more this "bubble" shrinks. This pool panel has prob 250 ft of feeder conductor back to MDP. Just thought I would give a quick update, going back tonight to see if I can another bad fixture.

BTW, these fixtures really aren't bad, as in not working , but probably starting to break down or turning off collapses the magnetic field and induces enough current to trip the main