Digging deeper into E-mon, though without being able to read some of their PDFs, yet (need a new PDF reader and the latest one from Adobe goes into a CPU loop) ... I see some installation procedures that involve some keys related to computer/LAN use. That strongly hints at encryption keys and a possible lockout of all software other than their own. I'll still be contacting them as soon as I can.

I was looking at what Eaton (Cutler-Hammer) has. Their approach seems to be limited, as well. They do offer "computer access", but digging deeper, this seems to be limited to a web browser accessing their device to get daily revenue numbers manually. They probably have something else; this is likely their marketing people focusing on "executive perspective".

Haven't checked Square-D / Schneider, yet. Probably should also check other big companies like ABB, GE, etc, as well as more Googling to find smaller ones.

I'm still focused more on what I need to ask for in the electrical installation that will be proceeding forward in the next couple weeks, including location of panels, and space (whether in the branch panel, or in a separate enclosure) for the CTs. The original plans were apparently drawn up by one of the contractors based on UPS specs, with no real idea of what we are actually doing here. Things are rolling and I don't want to slow it down too much. So what I need to do now is just making sure that the electrical work that will be done "real soon now" won't have to be replaced. Maybe that is as simple as adding to the specifications that we need space to add CTs for the computer room feed and maybe also for branch circuits.