Originally Posted by dougwells
My issue is that the connection box under the Mobile that is part of the park distribution may not handle #3 for box fill and lugs. This is a very old mobile home park.
the connection box is very small.

This connection box is 8x6x4 deep. There is a weidlmuller style terminal blocks inside.The wiring block is off to one side of the box.with 3 # 6s connected to that side.
Feeding the other side of the block is 3 #4 AL thhn conductors. There is no way i can bend the #3 teck conductors to enter the block where the # 6 conductors are now. these terminals are on a din rail type mount.

Now the AHJ wants the mobile home park to replace the connection box to a newer style. My license scope is 200 amp so this would have to be done by another contractor, as it is part of the mobile home park distribution.The customer says the mobile home park will just tell him to move his trailer out.

Every mobile home park that is older than 20 years here all only have 60 amp services available and most wont upgrade.

I asked for the rule # that says i have to upgrade to a 100 amp cable from a 60 amp disconnect(breaker) in service meters
pedestal. b ut he didnt give it to me.