I wired a kitchen only for $900. I think that included the permit... My prices are not what I here to post about. smile

I just wanted to share my pain.

When he says 'provide access' that means, be there to move or open things.

I think #8 is a plate, that when screwed on it holds the device on aswell. So its not using the normal plate screw holes provided on the device.

#10 means, bring me, my tools and a ladder so we can open every box in the house.

... I could go on and on, I gotta stop. I think I lost a few hairs on my balding head from this guy.

.. I gotta add though... #17, add 1 hr. inspection time.. at only a mere $139 an hr. Theres about $350 in permit costs already, this new permit will be an estimated additional $350.

Detroit is strict to work in, which is great. I have absolutely no problem with that. but this right here, is more like rape. Can't a guy just wire a simple kitchen nowadays? I'm truly amazed.

And... this inspection was done last Thursday, when asked thursday about getting the violations, I was told the vialoations will be avalible and mailed out next Wensday, I got them today. So 1 week total. Hope nobody is in a hurry to get this place done... just take a week off while we wait for this guy. Do I sound bitter?

[Linked Image from i146.photobucket.com]

Last edited by Trick440; 04/17/08 10:39 PM.

Shake n Bake