in defense of those of us who are called, from time to time, to go into these industrial areas and finish a job originally began by the in-house maint. people, i have been asked to go into places and pull 1000 ft.+ runs of 250-500 mcm wire into conduit that was installed with Lb's backwards, back-to-back 90's, no pull points for 300 ft. or more, pipe hanging from "industrial strength" wire ties, 4-inch emt with virtually none of the set screws on the connectors tight, using customer-supplied wire that was apparently bought at a salvage sale in 75-100 ft. lengths, with the customer insisting that all these short pieces be butt-spliced together for the 1000 ft. run. and, he needs it done "this weekend"....and, no, none of his maint. people will be available to help, (how convenient!), because they are all gonna be off for deer season. [Linked Image]

i dont take these jobs anymore.....let the in-house guys finish what they started, i say....i dont need the money that bad.........................