Gentlemen, Please no who's or why's.... I was really hesitant on even bringing this up - But on the other hand - WHERE ELSE WOULD I BE ABLE TO?!?

I posted this same thread on another forum (Same policies - even some of the same people) and found a bit of information about these "Check-lists" that tally the score that will eventually spit out your "Rating" - but still looking for black and white "Requirements" that are not so vague. Installation of specific lighting or controls, and where, under what circumstances....

Like:
'All task lighting must be LED, and controlled by motion sensing devices that only sense finger movement in the task area - and the device must only have a delay of 2.5 seconds to shut the fixture off.' (Sounds extreme until you hear the complaints of people soaped up in the shower with our current State standards for bathroom lighting controls)

Or Mandatory pin and socket based dimmable CFL lighting in say - bed rooms? Where it's hard to force feed people these type of things in other rooms as it is now.

On one of the check lists they have "Light pollution reduction" Does that mean Hooded floods, or someone out there with a lumen meter? It sounds like to get the credit for it - it's the lumen meter? (Page 15 of the link above)

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason