This is an interesting thread. My cousin is a machinist. He went into the Navy and got out and fell into drugs, and alcohol. Long story short he got 3-7 for beating his girl up. He honestly looked like death walking. Jail was the best thing for him. He was on some bad stuff. 184lbs out of the Navy 130lbs going to jail. Anyway he is getting out in about 5 months. I just visited him the other day. I haven't seen him in over 3 years. He looks good back up to 185lbs. He tells me he wants to get a job in machining again. I told him he will have a problem with 2 felonies. I told him his best bet is to go into business for himself. Not to many companies are going to stick their necks out for him. He would be a huge liability to the company. What if he attacks someone and they didn't know he was a ex con. I personally won't have a problem working with an ex con. However I would like to know that he was one. Nothing like working beside jeffery dommer. "Oh by the way guess what I'm eating for lunch". I guess it all comes down to character. again interesting thread.

"If your going to be stupid, You gotta be tough"