Sorry John, if I sounded off, but this stuff irritates the death out of me. Only posted it, because I want a magic bullet for this type of problem.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.... And sometimes stating the obvious need to be said.

Back on the whine train... There needs to be a tool out there somewhere, or class or something, that will allow you to 'wave your hand over it', and allow you to say, "It's there!" $1000, OK! Sign me up... $2000, still think about it. Because IT WOULD PAY FOR ITSELF IN WASTED TIME. Doh, getting wound up again.

OK, I'm back... Anyway, be it water, for the rare occassions I have my arm twisted to run anything outside, or for that matter other stupid intermitant static problems where this type of finger pointing happens between inside (Me), and outside. (Telco - haven't come up with any derogitory terms from SBC yet - but need one!) 90% of the time it's outside, its just the path you need to take to get them out of your hair is long and thorny. There's got to be a better way!

Mark Heller
"Well - I oughta....." -Jackie Gleason