I know you said your rough-in is done, but if it’s possible run at least two more cables for a total of four, two data and two voice, believe me the owner will thank you later. As a matter of fact, for an office location, I recommend four data and two voice to all my customers, it saves me from having to come back later and install a switch. Then terminate all your cables to 8p8c Cat-5e (RJ45) jacks in the 568B color code. A 6p6c (RJ11/14) plug is designed to fit in a Cat-5e jack (try it if you don't believe me), and will give you three lines with the third being a split pair, but that will not effect voice signals. You can also get four lines from the same jack if you use a breakout module. As the above posters said, I also recommend using different color jacks, I use orange or red for data and white for voice.
In the backroom, terminate everything to a Cat-5e patch block, most patch blocks are twelve port so you may need two. Patch blocks work better than patch panels in residential applications where space is limited, due to smaller size and ease of mounting. Then mount a small 110 block and bridge it. At this point you can buy pre-made cables or make your own to cross-connect between the 110 block and the patch block/panel. There are some 110 blocks with RJ45 jacks built-in which make patching easier and cheaper. In a large installation I would use separate panels for voice and data, but you can mix them here if you label them properly. I think you will find this system is a little more future-proof against changes and upgrades down the road. As a last note, if you use the pre-made 110 to RJ45 patch cables or the 110 block with built-in jacks, you will have to use breakout modules on the user end, as both are designed to the 568B code. If not, you will have to make up your own cross-connect cables to get line 3 on RJ45 jack pins 2/7.

-Al