I use to get a lot of spam. But now I use "tracker" with a e-mail account that is not with my ISP. This way I find out who's selling my name. IE, all of my messages from ebay go into one of these " tracker" account when I start getting a lot of spam I delete the old address make up a new one. It would appear that a lot a ebay seller make money by selling you email address to spammers. This is a quote from http://www.emailservice.com

" A Tracker is an alias to your existing Mailblocks account. Trackers provide multiple, easy-to-use, disposable email addresses that allow you to receive messages from automated systems and unknown senders, while protecting your primary account from spam and other unwanted mail. The key differences between a Tracker and your regular email address are:

Messages addressed to a Tracker bypass the Mailblocks address authorization and blocking technology.
Messages addressed to Tracker can be delivered to your Inbox or to an automatically generated folder that stores Tracker messages.
In effect, Trackers provide multiple, easy-to-use, disposable email aliases that allow you to receive—and easily terminate—messages from automated systems and unknown senders, while protecting your primary account from spam and other unwanted mail."

This setup cost about $10. a year.