Here on the coast of NC, i've done hundreds of Hot tubs for the rentals here. Most are pretty easy but i have done that modle befor, and yes they are all a pain in the arse.

There is a few ways of doing this, all reaquireing some modifiying....its the only way to make it work. If you realy want to use the hoel that is supplied with the clamp the only way is to use a unibit of sort and resize the hole to fit 3/4. If you cut away some of the inside you can fit a lock ring down in and spin the flex connector on, this is useing plastic gray carlon.

The better way i have done in the past and seems to hold up is to relocate that top connector down, shift them all and leave the bottom one inside the control box, for some reason they all have that one left out. You can fit a 3/4 flex connector in the top of the control to the left of the door hinge. The only problem there is you have open holes left in the box now.

Anyway you look at it, the manufacurer wasn't looking out for ANY electrician. Basicly not instalable in there means.