This resturant is only the start of what we hope will be a winter of repairing about 35 years of neglect and dumb DIY maintence of the former owner of the small resort. The place is a camp ground and beach/ swimming lake set up. Have already disposed of two small building that were worse than this. Only two concrete slabs left where those over grown huts were. Most of the origional work is still good where the former owner did not modify the building, unfortunatly the resturant has been played with several times. I have spent over 100 hours just making things work and rendering thing safe just to get them out of thier season. Most of this cr** will be removed and replaced when the bank comes thru with the money. Right now most of this shut down.

I filled up my camera in about 5 min here I wish I had more time to go back and get more pics.
There ia a bath house that the want to restore to use but it's so bad that I removed the power to it. There is a concession in a bit better shape than the resturant but still needs work.
Three rental apartments and two rental houses to completly rewire and the need lots of other repairs. They cannot rent them now.

And Last but not least a 175' tall light house that is home to a he** of a lot of bats and rodents that needs a lot of work.

I'll have a lot of work if and when the bank comes thru. Unfortunatly we have been waiting for over 3 months.
[Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by nesparky (edited 01-24-2005).]

ed