I live in one of these things. I looked in the crawlspace while the cable guy was fixing our cable. The Main service wire is on the ground, pieces of 1973 romex on the ground, we found a soaked piece of No. 10 Dryer NM cable behind the busted tub line, an Air Conditioner feeder on the ground, a cloth insulated heat tape wire, PVC electrical boxes so small you can't even fit an outlet's pigtail wire in, one 15amp lighting circuit feeding most of the house, and my favorite, a piece of 14 gauge extension cord feeding my light. The thing is, the ext. cord is unprotected, inside an fininshed room. Outside the wall, and in a furnace room!! More interesting features, a plug used to plug the service cord into the meter, along with a 20 amp duplex receptacle, old as heck, non GFCI protected, not even any covers for the unused outlets! There is one spare service outlet, uncovered, ready for the neighbors' grandkids' fingers. (OUCH!!) Luckily the newer trailers are wired in the frame, correctly, safely, like regular houses, mostly, even though they still use the old obsolete "plug-in" meters. Only two of these electrical hazards have been replaced with non-hazards. We live in an "Pay-a-lot, don't-get-a-lot" trailer park. We do have some stuff like the picture.

Is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?