Weird how similar things are on both sides of the big pond... here it is the proverbial Ottakringer bottle, or in recent days the Schwechater/Gösser/Budweiser can (BTW, Budweis is the German name of the czech town Ceske Budejovice, pretty close to Austria, and that's where Budweiser originally came from).
I sometimes have the feeling construction workers live off beer and fast food. A mason we had a few years ago managed to be drunk as #@?*# at 7:30 in the morning and stay that way all day long.
Now it really gets OT, but he was one of the few guys who didn't use the temp power trick i described in a thread in the Non-US section but actually asked us whether he could plug his extension cord into one of our receptacles. Oh well, it was wintertime, and a few days later I caught him heating the unfinished basement with a 2000W blow heater and leaving it on all night long... that was when I pulled the plug...
Oh yeah, and he managed to get us a dead hot-to ground short when plastering the bathroom that blew the 16A breaker, the 30mA GFI _and_ the 20A main fuse.