Paul-- I hope I didn’t misread sparkyga, but it sounds like maybe he is in a North American military construction battalion. No problems with paying too much duty then, but believe me, the shipping costs are not cheap, and any lightning delivery would have to be 'signed off' by a bunch of others, and you better have a very, very good reason to get that. I suspect that a good number in his “team” in the front office spend hours a day reviewing ‘records’ and other pesky but absolutely essential paperwork needed to keep the whole ‘team’ happy, and probably a big, key part of the ‘program’ there.

Hint-- Words like “transport”…“Camp” Black Bear have different meanings depending on who you work for, and how much “free travel” you get.

*Greg--* I am happy to see that you are able to log on and share your work with all of us. It may not seem so at first, but most everyone benefits from and appreciates your electrical work thousands of miles away from most here. Thank you very much Greg. Hang in there. It won't last forever.
--Bjarney, a/k/a scott out west

[This message has been edited by Bjarney (edited 06-03-2002).]