ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
Top Posters(30 Days)
Potseal 11
Recent Posts
600 KW 120/208 3 Phase Y protection
by Yooperup. 07/24/17 12:20 PM
1913 American Electrician's Handbook
by gfretwell. 07/20/17 01:08 PM
Green House wiring
by ghost307. 07/20/17 09:10 AM
Permit Snafus...AHJs and Contractors Jump in
by HotLine1. 07/18/17 08:06 PM
New in the Gallery:
SE cable question
Popular Topics(Views)
239,359 Are you busy
174,820 Re: Forum
167,208 Need opinion
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (andey), 57 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
#42493 - 09/21/04 07:14 PM Forgot what it's called  
PEdoubleNIZZLE  Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 176
McKeesport, PA, USA
I forget what it's called, but there's this device that goes into a panel instead of a backfed main breaker to make a panel into a sub panel. Can anyone tell me what it's called?

Work Gear for Electricians and the Trades

#42494 - 09/21/04 07:18 PM Re: Forgot what it's called  
HotLine1  Offline

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 6,853
Brick, NJ USA
Maybe a "main lug kit"??



#42495 - 09/21/04 08:50 PM Re: Forgot what it's called  
OreElect  Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 98
We carry a plug on main lug kit.Stabs onto buss. That what you mean?

#42496 - 09/21/04 11:33 PM Re: Forgot what it's called  
PEdoubleNIZZLE  Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 176
McKeesport, PA, USA
Yeah, that's it. I was having one of my stupid moments and couldn't order it until i could think of the name.

Member Spotlight
Campbell, CA
Posts: 356
Joined: August 2006
Show All Member Profiles 

2017 Master Electrician Exam Preparation Combos
2017 NEC Electrician
Exam Prep Combos:
Master / Journeyman


Shout Box
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.011s Queries: 14 (0.002s) Memory: 0.7592 MB (Peak: 0.8904 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2017-07-27 08:41:18 UTC