I've just updated the software in our (FREE) Classifieds area. It's neater and has more features than what we had, so I think it will get a lot more use. (so see what you've got in the Garage and Basement!)
Some tweaking will undoubtedly go on as I learn more about it, but it's open for business. Note:
When you register you can put in as much (or little) information about yourself as you want. People can reply to your ads without knowing your email address.
To keep out spammers the ads will have to be approved before they are displayed. Sorry about the delay, but it's an unfortunate necessity nowadays.
Here's a list of some features:
- Submit, modify and delete ads,
- Upload multiple images per ads - thumbnails will be generated automatically,
- Browsing the list of recent, or most popular ads
- Browsing 'my ads'
- Modifying the user profile
- Reply to an ad, or send it to a friend
- 'Add to favorities' feature,
- RSS support: users can add the feed of latest ads to their RSS reader,
I'll put a link to it here somewhere, (and probably send an email blast) but for now, here's a link: Electrical-Classifieds.com
As usual, your comments are welcome.