Worker electrocuted while renovating Casselberry movie theater
CASSELBERRY, Fla. A construction worker helping renovate a movie theater was electrocuted Tuesday.
The worker was rushed to Florida Hospital in Altamonte Springs shortly after the 1 p.m. accident, said Lt. Dennis Stewart, a Casselberry Police Department spokesman. The worker's name was not released. Moments after the accident, a co-worker rushed next door to the Seminole County sheriff's district 5 office looking for help, said Steve Olson, a sheriff's office spokesman. A sheriff's investigator and a sergeant responded, Olson said. "They didn't do CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) because he was breathing and had a pulse," Olson said. "They were trying to talk to him, but he wasn't responding." Casselberry police and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration will investigate the incident, Stewart said.