Ok i told these guys they need to call an electrician, but what do you think is going on here:
The guy has an outside receptecal that he hooked an extension cord to and ran to a shed which he ran 4 lights off of and then tried to run a drill and stuff this contiuned to trip the breaker which he continued to reset. Then the receptecal quite working all together no power. so they replaced the receptacle and it worked for a week or so and then they triped the breaker agian and the outlet wouldn't work any more the breaker is on but no power to outlet. So they replaced the GFI breaker for this circuit and i worked for a little bit then no power at outlet and the breaker is not triped and now one receptecal in the bathroom has no power as well. I told them they never should have ran the cord to the shed and that they were overloading the circuit and probably burnt some wires somewere and better get an electrician in there ASAP. What is your take on the situation.