It's funny how "news" gets distorted. There was a report on this on the local radio station yesterday morning. According to their report the guy was repairing a water pump. Even so, nobody as far as I'm aware has any immunity to electric current flowing through the body, especially in a hand to hand capacity, the heart will soon see to that. Sure we have all had shocks as electrical workers, but the key is to keep them to a minimum or eliminate them from happening. A guy that advertises the fact that he can withstand an electric shock, is on a hiding to nothing for a start. One final question, are they that starved for entertainment in Vietnam, that they have to endure some idiot with his false claim that he can buck the laws of physics?. Unreal.
Re: Shocking end for 'Hung Electric'#146016 09/14/0602:09 PM09/14/0602:09 PM
For sure. The worst shock I ever recall getting was when I was about 13 and a lampholder on a string of fairy lights disintegrated as I was changing a bulb. I was left with the shell of the holder in one hand and the wire which had become detached from the center contact in the other.