ECN Electrical Forum - Discussion Forums for Electricians, Inspectors and Related Professionals
ECN Shout Chat
ShoutChat
Recent Posts
UL 508A SPACING
by ale348 - 03/29/24 01:09 AM
Increasing demand factors in residential
by tortuga - 03/28/24 05:57 PM
Portable generator question
by Steve Miller - 03/19/24 08:50 PM
Do we need grounding?
by NORCAL - 03/19/24 05:11 PM
240V only in a home and NEC?
by dsk - 03/19/24 06:33 AM
New in the Gallery:
This is a new one
This is a new one
by timmp, September 24
Few pics I found
Few pics I found
by timmp, August 15
Who's Online Now
1 members (ale348), 302 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#11234 07/04/02 06:17 PM
It seems like a good opportunity for a 4 day weekend. Any takers?

I expect to get tempted to go out somewhere, but I'll try my best to stay in 'Holiday Mode' for the weekend. I think it's important for everyone to get away from work for a while. But hey, if you can't get it off your mind you can always come HERE ! [Linked Image]

If anyone is doing anything special or has any "interesting" service calls feel free to share them with us. I hope that no one has any bigger problems than keeping Ice Cubes in the tray.

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
R
Bill, unfortunately with the termFAST TRACK being a stupid reality, we will be back to work on the fifth.

Whatever happened to being given enough time to do a job right?

But as far as today, HOORAH!!!

Roger

A
Sounded real good to me until a customer called and said he has no power at his well pump. Then one of my builders said (as I was at his pool for the 4th) "hey I need you to get the slab work done on lot P4 in the morning so we can pour by 10am". So the 5th will be just another day in the trenches (literally).

[This message has been edited by arseegee (edited 07-04-2002).]

E
The world will go on without me I am sure. I will be taking it easy this weekend. I also took Weds. off and went to the beach. I see some guys who work six days a week twelve to fifteen hours a day. That just dosent appeal to me. I do my fair share and I bust my but. I have kids and I like to spend time with them. Every day that passes is gone. You are given one trip through life and thats it. My point is make the best of it. By the way next week it will be payback for taking these days off!

Sorry to hear that Roger and arseegee !

Some good thoughts E-Scott,

I guess that others are either 'in it' (working) up to their armpits, or doing the weekend right. (I'm thinking about a Hammock under a shady tree somewhere or by the pool)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bill

Bill
Broom Pusher and
Thought I was going to do some type of work today [07.05.2002], but to my suprise
[sarcasm] the company could manage to exist without me! [/sarcasm].

I slept in until 8:00 AM!!! The Sun was already up when I woke - been eons since that happened, as I usually wake up the Roosters [Linked Image] [which then wake up the neighbors].

Scott S.E.T.

Scott " 35 " Thompson
Just Say NO To Green Eggs And Ham!

Link Copied to Clipboard