Joe, Can you document the fact that a contractor was convicted of murder for a missing ground pin? I'd like to use that information when I teach grounding classes. I haven't heard of that one. I have heard of one in, New York, I think, about 10 years ago where an electrician went to jail for manslaughter, when an improper grounding connection on a baseboard heat unit resulted in a death of a child. Don
Re: One More Bullet Left! Pull the Trigger!!#104111 12/29/0207:22 PM12/29/0207:22 PM
The irony is, all of this guy's battery chargers, radios, and power tool were double-insulated, with two-prong plugs; he only cut off the ground pins because OSHA told him he needed to have three-wire cords!
Re: One More Bullet Left! Pull the Trigger!!#104115 01/01/0407:08 AM01/01/0407:08 AM