ECN Forum
Posted By: ANNEMARIE Hi all - 10/11/12 05:35 PM
Hi all ive just joined so wanted to say hello. Ive been reading the forum for a while and its proved very interesting. Im located in weymouth uk currently unemployed but hoping to find a job soon regards Annemarie
Posted By: gfretwell Re: Hi all - 10/11/12 06:09 PM
Welcome to the BB. Are you an electrician, engineer or inspector?

We have several UK folks here and maybe someone can point you towards a job opening. How long have you been in the business?
Posted By: ANNEMARIE Re: Hi all - 10/13/12 02:03 PM
Hi i am an electrician but have also worked as an inspector in a couple of factories unfortunately due to poor health ive been out of the loop for a while If there is any dorset electrical jobs going it would be nice to get back into it again
Posted By: HotLine1 Re: Hi all - 10/13/12 03:47 PM
Welcome to ECNN from one of the 'Jersey Guys'.
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Hi all - 10/18/12 03:11 AM
Hi there Anne-Marie,
Welcome to the forum. cool
Sorry to hear about your ill-health and I hope that things are getting better for you.

It was me that moved this thread into this area of the forums, as this is where most of the electricians from the UK, here, congregate. smile

Cheers,
Mike.
Posted By: ANNEMARIE Re: Hi all - 10/18/12 08:30 PM
Hi i guess this mite be a better spot for my posting im feeling a lot better now thanks ive started job hunting again so you never know i mite be back in the swing of it all again soon annemarie
© ECN Electrical Forums