ECN Forum
Posted By: pauluk Welcome to New Members - 07/09/03 09:16 PM
It appears that we have had quite a few new registrants from outside of the U.S. recently, so I thought it time to issue one of ECN's regular welcomes to our newest members.

If you've registered but not posted yet, don't be afraid to come on in, say hello, and tell us a little about yourself. The natives are pretty friendly here! [Linked Image]

Feel free to look back over old threads and bring them up to date by adding comments if you wish.

A tip:
When you've browsed through the visible threads in each forum, you can view older threads by clicking on the "Show topics from last ## days" selection bar at the top of the topic list. You can store this setting permanently by using the "Preferences" option, from which you can also keep your user ID and password on file so that you don't have to type them every visit to the site (you need "cookies" enabled in your browser to do this).

Enjoy!
Posted By: Bill Addiss Re: Welcome to New Members - 07/15/03 07:42 PM
Paul,

Good idea,
I'd like to add my Welcome to newcomers too.
Please come forward and say hello!

[Linked Image]
Bill

If any present members would like to add some encouragement please do!

[This message has been edited by Bill Addiss (edited 07-15-2003).]
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Welcome to New Members - 07/19/03 04:27 AM
Paul,Bill,
OK then, I'll put my 2c worth in!.
Well, if there are people just "having a look" out there, by all means, post a topic or even reply to one, makes no difference, just have a shot!. [Linked Image]
We encourage any new people here, to get involved and just generally get amongst it all, I think that's how we all started off here.
We don't bite, you know!. [Linked Image]
Posted By: pauluk Re: Welcome to New Members - 07/19/03 07:58 AM
We don't? [Linked Image]

[Linked Image from powerlineman.com]
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Welcome to New Members - 07/19/03 09:45 AM
Paul,
Now that is what I call, a Darn good call!. [Linked Image]
But, to any of the newer Members, have a good look at the other Forums at ECN, I'm not trying to erode what Paul is doing here, he's doing a great job(This is proven by the increase in posts in the Non-US Forum).
You can post at any Forum here, apart from the "Technical Reference Area" Forum, this is Scott35's baby, but if you want to submit a diagram, to Scott, just email him, this affable guy will give you all the advice, under the sun!.

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 07-19-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 07-19-2003).]
© ECN Electrical Forums