ECN Forum
Posted By: Trumpy Hotmail - 12/21/06 12:12 AM
Anyone here have a Hotmail e-mail address and had problems signing into it in the last week or so?.
I use one as a secondary e-mail account and have had nothing but problems with it for the last few months.
I'm thinking about canning the thing and just using my Google mail account instead.
Only thing is, MSN Messenger relies on Hotmail, so I'm told.
Posted By: chipmunk Re: Hotmail - 12/22/06 11:38 PM
Trumpy, I use MSN with a non-hotmail account, so it *is* possible, unfortunately it's kind of convoluted involving going to sign up for a microsoft passport, it's been so long now though that I can't quite remember how to do it.
Posted By: Gloria Re: Hotmail - 01/03/07 12:05 PM
Mike,

I was there all day, there were only one day when I`ve had problem with logging in. Nothing special.
Posted By: PEdoubleNIZZLE Re: Hotmail - 01/04/07 12:22 AM
About the gmail thing, last time I checked, you need to be invited. if this is still the case, if you email me (use my ECN screen name)@gmail.com, I will invite you as long as you've been a member of ECN since Jan 1, 2006 (determined by your first post.) Just include "ECN Invite" in the subject line, or I might not get it. Currently, the only way to sign up without an invite is to have a mobile phone, and you might need one after a friend invite, I'm not sure, but I'll see what I can do.
-Josh
P.S. I will also only invite if you pass my test as a credible member... as in no DIY or spammers.
Posted By: Trumpy Re: Hotmail - 01/12/07 06:55 AM
Hi Josh,
I already have a Gmail account (mtrump621 at gmail.com) but all it ever seems to get is heaps of SPAM, I'm talking 200 messages a day.
These people that send this tripe need to seriously get a life!.
Thanks for the offer though mate!. [Linked Image]
© ECN Electrical Forums