ECN Forum
Posted By: Trumpy It's a Bargain!! - 01/10/06 06:27 AM
Courtesy of Ebay:

I pulled this electrical panel out of someones home and am selling this beauty at a great price. Don't spend your hard earned money on new, untested equipment, buy used and know that this panel has stood the test of time. Note the beautifully antiqued condition of the bus bars, you can't buy a panel like this at Home Depot! This panel is Romex Racer tested and will provide many hours of service in a residential or commercial environment. Happy Bidding!

[Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Trumpy (edited 01-10-2006).]
Posted By: Carl Re: It's a Bargain!! - 01/10/06 06:34 AM
Whatta deal!!!! I wonder if the guy has a pair of blown-out strippers for under $500.00???? [Linked Image]D
Posted By: Alan Belson Re: It's a Bargain!! - 01/10/06 09:11 AM
I WANT IT! It will so go with my new decor-
( Minimalist Agricultural Chic!)
Posted By: RODALCO Re: It's a Bargain!! - 01/10/06 11:10 AM
Someones junk is someones elses treasure.

This one looks it's ready for the bin. [Linked Image]
Posted By: mamills Re: It's a Bargain!! - 01/10/06 03:11 PM
The corrosion around the buss and breaker lugs is remarkable!

I've gotta have this [Linked Image]. I'll pay top dollar for this fine panel, only if an equally rusty cover comes with it - can you send it to me by overnight mail [Linked Image]?

HAHAHA! I just went to eBay and actually saw this thing. What a deal - already one bid for it at $1000.00 (reserve not met), and shipping at only $500.00 [Linked Image].

I like a person with a good sense of humor...

Mike (mamills)

[This message has been edited by mamills (edited 01-10-2006).]
Posted By: bensonelectric Re: It's a Bargain!! - 01/12/06 06:19 AM
I believe this was a joke auction put on by another online forum (Romex Racer) in response to the generator male-male back feeder how-to auction.
Posted By: Lostazhell Re: It's a Bargain!! - 01/12/06 06:31 AM
OMG This panel looks like it was in the ocean for a year or two... Reminds me of a beach front snack bar I worked on once.... Gotta love the AL connections on that 100A 2P!

I would never consider buying this unless I could see the deadfront and be sure all the breaker blanks and KO's were removed first [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
© ECN Electrical Forums