ECN Forum
Posted By: Admin Temp You Say? - 03/26/02 03:22 AM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Well I don't think this one has been here for 2 years , but 2 min's is 2 min's too long, this was on a 3 -family , behind me is a swingset and kids toys!!!. for those who can't see this well...THHN used as a temp , tie wrapped to the old SE laying on the ground , stuffed in the old hole,
The owner was issued a 24 hr . fix it NOW or have the power cut and face a judge.

HV
Posted By: sparky66wv Re: Temp You Say? - 03/26/02 03:55 AM
Yikes!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: mamills Re: Temp You Say? - 03/26/02 03:06 PM
Hi, HV:
I almost hate to ask this question...Is this the work of the same "electricians" you have shown us lately? Judging from their work, I'm surprised they actually use wire which has insulation around it... [Linked Image]

Mike (mamills)
Posted By: HIGHVOLTAGE Re: Temp You Say? - 03/26/02 10:47 PM
We don't know who did this,,,,,,yet
I would like to add , In the state of Mass
The board of Elec Lic does have a web site where we do list those who have suspended,revoked or lic's on probation and the conditions of the probation, unfortunately the general public for the most part never looks until they have a problem .
but it is good for inspectors to obtain certain information for some cases as well as lawyers for some who care to file civil suits against Electricians like this.

[This message has been edited by HIGHVOLTAGE (edited 03-26-2002).]
Posted By: sparky Re: Temp You Say? - 03/26/02 11:58 PM
HV,
could you visit Vermont? I've plenty of like biz for you....

Coffee's always hot, beer 's always cold...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: circuit man Re: Temp You Say? - 03/29/02 01:33 AM
yikes is a good starter. these guys are defitely asking for trouble. MAJOR TROUBLE!i don't belive i'd go near it with a 50 foot pole! [Linked Image]
© ECN Electrical Forums