ECN Forum
Posted By: electure Strange - 11/19/06 01:39 AM
A photo from RobbieD

I apologize for the quality of the photo but you can still make out something that is extremely odd to say the least. Anybody see something strange? LOL

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CaOperator Re: Strange - 11/19/06 04:26 AM
Just passin through! Must have been fun to assemble? Must line up with a hole in the stud the box is nailed to. Or... is the box nailed through the back?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Strange - 11/19/06 06:53 AM
Well, I have heard about that newfangled directional boring ending up with gas lines through sewers, telephone cables through gas lines, hey, even EMT through handy boxes!

That is a good one though. Things that make you go "HMMMM".
Posted By: RobbieD Re: Strange - 11/20/06 12:40 AM
This is in a poured wall. Someone actually ran a piece of rigid right thru the box. LOL I guess it was in the way and they were too lazy to go around it? Really lazy I guess because they did it before the concrete was poured. Very wierd. I was told that there was a receptacle in this box, must have been tight! Just thought I would share this photo because it is something I have never seen before.

[This message has been edited by RobbieD (edited 11-19-2006).]
Posted By: napervillesoundtech Re: Strange - 11/20/06 02:04 AM
Just thought I would share this photo because it is something I have never seen before.

Your lucky, I guess. I wouldn't want to see this, unless it was being demolished [Linked Image]
© ECN Electrical Forums