ECN Forum
Posted By: Admin Plugmold Connection? - 08/15/04 01:32 AM
Got a call for a GFCI that wouldn't reset... Yanked the GFCI out & the neutral was BBQ'd beyond recognition... Also noted was the Plugmold wiring which I feel leaves something to be desired... (Like a raceway maybe!)...

On the way out, someone decided to make sure I was awake by attacking a concrete light standard with their Honda CRV & then a "crash-course" in swinging an instant 180° across a concrete median!... I'd call the results a draw...

-Randy
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: e57 Re: Plugmold Connection? - 08/15/04 04:48 AM
The road can be a rodeo Randy.

But in pic #2, is that a neutral bolted there?
Posted By: Lostazhell Re: Plugmold Connection? - 08/15/04 05:36 AM
Mark,
Thats a piece of #18... wrapped around the set screw on the EMT connector in pic 3 & attached to the plugmold casing...

-Randy
Posted By: NORCAL Re: Plugmold Connection? - 08/15/04 06:07 AM
In pic. # 4 it always irks me when Bozos wont set the boxes flush w/ the finished surface and then not doing anything about the floating receptacle,but at least the rockers did not use a router for the cutout.
Posted By: Lostazhell Re: Plugmold Connection? - 08/15/04 04:40 PM
Rollie,
Im with you on that... It'd also save me $$$ so I wouldn't need the plastic sleeves also.. When I screwed the new GFCI in here, the box pulled forward & flush with the wall... makes you wonder how well the box is actually attached!

-Randy
© ECN Electrical Forums