ECN Forum
Posted By: Admin Unique Box Cover - 11/10/04 05:16 PM
[Linked Image]

(submitted by electricman2)
Posted By: DougW Re: Unique Box Cover - 11/10/04 07:36 PM
You can tell when you're getting jaded.

My first thought was "well, at least they made an attempt at grounding..." [Linked Image]
Posted By: arseegee Re: Unique Box Cover - 11/11/04 02:54 AM
Man... I have been seaching for invisible extension rings and can never find them at the supply house. I wonder if that's a raco or thepitt?
Posted By: electricman2 Re: Unique Box Cover - 11/11/04 08:50 PM
This is located in an Antique Emporium. The owner was replacing a damaged ceiling panel and discovered it, then called me. The flex feeds the fan motor of a hot water unit heater which is no longer used. I disconnected it and installed a blank cover. The bare wire is looped around a screw in the cover and then to the box cover mounting screw. I admit, this is a first for me. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Roger Re: Unique Box Cover - 11/11/04 10:11 PM
Arseegee,
Man... I have been seaching for invisible extension rings and can never find them at the supply house.
LOL [Linked Image]

Roger
Posted By: electure Re: Unique Box Cover - 11/13/04 03:04 PM
I think the same company makes them as makes that Invisidorf that George Corron keeps not seeing everywhere

[This message has been edited by electure (edited 11-13-2004).]
Posted By: wa2ise Re: Unique Box Cover - 11/13/04 09:06 PM
I have been seaching for invisible extension rings and can never find them at the supply house.

Check your invoices, they should show a charge for them. Problem is that when you do an inventory, they are tough to count as you can't see them... [Linked Image]
© ECN Electrical Forums