ECN Forum
Posted By: iwire It's been that way for years, its fine! - 04/08/05 06:23 PM
[Linked Image from nachi.org]
Posted By: IanR Re: It's been that way for years, its fine! - 04/08/05 07:03 PM
What a great Idea! Service drop doubles as a rain water collector. I'm sure the energized wires helps to sterilize the water too. Those wires are live arent they?
Is that a strip of insulation tape being used to patch a leak in the shingles behind that pipe?
Posted By: iwire Re: It's been that way for years, its fine! - 04/08/05 08:19 PM
I did not take the picture so I can not provide any real details.

A home inspector took this picture and included it in his report calling this 'service' out for evaluation.

He got a call back.

Received a call from my client today stating that the seller's agent had someone who was a retired inspector for the city and he said this is alright and there is no need to fix this item.

Call me picky I think this should be fixed.
[Linked Image]

Bob
Drop the service in through a plumbing vent...what a novel idea...now, if I can onlt find a combination toilet/load center!
Posted By: iwire Re: It's been that way for years, its fine! - 04/08/05 11:59 PM
if I can only find a combination toilet/load center!

[Linked Image] LOL [Linked Image]
Posted By: mxslick Re: It's been that way for years, its fine! - 04/09/05 03:40 AM
Did the local POCO actually hook this up!?! Even when the cable was new, anyone with half a brain could see it was an accident waiting to happen!

And triplex burns and explodes quite nicely, too.
© ECN Electrical Forums