ECN Forum
Posted By: electure No More of that!! - 02/15/04 11:17 PM
My wife told me we didn't go on a mini-vacation to take pictures of bad electrical, so I had to stop after this.
As soon as we rolled into town, and ate lunch, I saw this, and couldn't help myself.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I love her, she puts up with my "eccentricities"(crap).
But she accused me of "Hanging out of the window like a dog"

[Linked Image]

Next time, I'm driving [Linked Image]
(edited 'cause I'm still not very good at posting images)...s

[This message has been edited by electure (edited 02-15-2004).]
Posted By: Ryan_J Re: No More of that!! - 02/15/04 11:36 PM
Your vacations sound like mine.

Wife..."Honey, didn't you get a picture of the waterfall, or the bear and her cubs, or the beutiful canyon"?

Me..."No, but take a look at the way they wired this emergancy light"!
Posted By: electure Re: No More of that!! - 02/16/04 12:49 AM
From my wife, Alice:

"Electure's idea of a fun time in Vegas is to rent a golf cart and peruse the alleyways for bad electrical, while I would rent the convertible and valet park at Bellagio. He loves the all you can eat buffets and I like the fine dining at Cafe Luxe or Kristopher's...who's vacation would you choose???"

(Well, heck, Joe and I could have split the price of a golf cart. Still had a great time [Linked Image])...S

[This message has been edited by electure (edited 02-15-2004).]
Posted By: DougW Re: No More of that!! - 02/17/04 01:39 AM
I just got a ration from the wife for leaving a note on the "room maintenance" card that "...the GFCI receptacle in the bathroom wouldn't self-test, and they might want to get it checked".

I was too lazy to go down to the car and get my tester. Of course, we were on our abbreviated (and 2 years after the fact) honeymoon, so maybe she had a point...
Posted By: Joe Tedesco Re: No More of that!! - 04/15/05 12:44 PM
bump!

No puter while away on vacation! Still have cameras, and will travel -- see you all around the 25th

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Trumpy Re: No More of that!! - 04/16/05 09:15 AM
Scott,
(Well, heck, Joe and I could have split the price of a golf cart. Still had a great time.
I'd hate to be anywhere near that golf cart, there wouldn't be a lot of steering going on. [Linked Image]
Posted By: renosteinke Re: No More of that!! - 04/16/05 08:10 PM
Don't bother asking the hotel to care....one of this town's better operations has 480 v. equipment served by 250 v. rated disconnects. I've yet to receive an acknoledgement of the letter I sent them!

(Joe- if you ever come to Reno, I'll tell you where to find them!)
© ECN Electrical Forums