ECN Forum
Posted By: frank In need of an acceptable arc flach course - 04/13/13 12:13 AM
I'm looking for as acceptable arc flash course. I have missed the march 26 ESA course in Windsor and was wondering alternative courses i can look to?Thanks
Posted By: frank Re: In need of an acceptable arc flach course - 04/21/13 08:18 PM
Over 1000 views and no one knows where I can get a course,even online?With that much interest you would think someone would have an idea.
Posted By: wacked Re: In need of an acceptable arc flach course - 04/22/13 05:34 AM
I wonder if CSA would be doing one??
Posted By: mikesh Re: In need of an acceptable arc flach course - 04/26/13 12:53 AM
Look for the Electricity Forum web site. The periodically offer Arc Flash Courses.
Daniel Roberts from Schneider Electric is a standout in this field and offers about the best courses on Arc Flash for electrician I have taken. I don't know if he offers courses but I know he does teach some.
Posted By: frank Re: In need of an acceptable arc flach course - 04/26/13 01:29 AM
Thanks for your responses, i don't think CSA does them but will defiantly be looking into the Electricity Forum site and Schneider.
© ECN Electrical Forums