ECN Forum
Posted By: sid123456 Anyone use bidclerk.com - 04/15/09 01:31 AM
Does anyone use this service and does it work for you. I'm considering trying it. Are there any other sites you like better?
Posted By: Jim M Re: Anyone use bidclerk.com - 04/23/09 03:44 AM
I think the fee was something like $50 per month. If I see one listing for just electrical work in the whole state it it was a busy month. sure can't see wasting that kind of money. The are some jobs that would require electrical work but they are asking for a GC for the job.
Posted By: Trick440 Re: Anyone use bidclerk.com - 05/06/09 09:48 PM
I think I got 1 residential job off it in 6 months.
Posted By: RH1 Re: Anyone use bidclerk.com - 10/18/09 07:03 PM
90% of their projects are public works projects such as schools, power plants and bridges. These jobs and others are a matter of public record, but Bid Clerk takes them and acts as if they somehow are the exclusive source of this information. Not only are these jobs public knowledge, jobs such as wiring a $10,000,000 sewage treatment plant are beyond the capability of most ECs.

All these "lead service" operations are nothing more tham leaches that attach themselves to contractors.

Posted By: trevman12 Re: Anyone use bidclerk.com - 02/05/11 07:25 PM
those plants are actually quite easy, to install its just getting good pricing on the equipment that is tough, if you have a few guys ,i would suggest goin after one of those plants
© ECN Electrical Forums